Perhaps a hair transplant from a reputable clinic such as the Hair Club (www.hairclub.com) or Bosley Hair Restoration (www.bosley.com) is the answer! Hair transplants create the look of fuller, thicker hair … helping you not only look better, but this procedure is bound to also restore your confidence.
The first step is to consult a doctor. A doctor can tell you what to expect and provide you with realistic expectations.
Below is a snapshot overview of hair transplants:
- The procedure is performed in a doctor’s office. Look for reputable physicians who are board-certified or by centers specializing in hair transplantation.
- The scalp is cleaned and analgesia is injected to numb the back of the head.
- Hair strips are harvested from the back of the head and prepared for implantation.
- The scalp wound is closed; and hidden by the surrounding hair.
- The removed strips are prepared into 500 to 2000 tiny graphs, depending on the hair type.
- Hair is grafted into place paying attention to direction and density to make the graft as natural as possible.
- Depending on the number of transplants, operation can take up to four to eight hours.
- Recovery may be painful and require pain medication for several days.
- In two to three weeks, the transplanted hair falls out; and new hair grows back.
MD offers the MD Hair Restoration Starter Kit for those considering a hair transplant.
This kit offers three must-have products to be used before and after the transplant.
- 1.MD Scalp Essential Serum to ensure the scalp is as healthy as possible.
- 2.MD Follicle Energizer to strengthen and thicken hair follicles.
- 3.MD Nutri Hair, a renowned daily supplement, to nourish the hair from within.