Acne Scar Treatment
What can make us look ugly or odd? The answer is the appearance of acne. Acne is the most common problem we experience on our facial skin. There are many different methods that claim to completely remove the sign of scars. But not all these methods are successful completely. But three reliable and effective ways which are believed to be the most effective ways for acne scar treatment are mentioned just below.
Studies show that an estimated 85% of all adolescent have some form of acne and out of those about 30% experience psychological problems due to their skin condition. Some studies have shown that important, long-term factors such self-esteem and even salary over a lifetime can be negatively affected in adults who did not seek acne treatment. Don’t let your acne problems dictate your goals in life, get acne scar treatment at MD Laser and Cosmetics today and live your life to the fullest.
What is Acne Scar? Who gets Acne Scar?
Acne vulgaris is a very common skin disorder of the pilosebaceous unit, an oil gland connected to hair follicles. Overstimulation of this gland leads to increased production of an oil called sebum. This oil is responsible for lubrication and waterproofing of the skin and the hair.
Acne affects both sexes equally and can affect almost anyone at different stages of life. Depending on your genetic predisposition and your lifestyle, acne scar can develop as early as six years old or may not appear until well after your 20’s. Some might even develop hormonal acne in their 40’s!
How does Acne Scar develop?
Acne development consists of four key elements:
- follicular epidermal hyperproliferation
- excess sebum production
- the presence and activity of bacterium Propionibacterium acnes
How can MD Laser and Cosmetics treat my acne scar problem?
We love helping clients with their acne scar problems as the results of our Acne and Acne Scar treatments can be quite remarkable, not only physically but mentally as well. We have seen clients go through complete transformations as they shed their shy personalities, become more social and overall happier than ever before. The gratification we get from seeing this is truly priceless.
- Laser treatment
- Skin polishing
- Skin peel treatment
But, if you are looking for a complete acne treatment, the best treatment that can produce great results for you is laser treatment. This treatment removes the acne scars completely and is a non invasive process and you can enjoy a fast recovery time after the treatment. You must understand a few points about the process before going for this treatment.
- Why is laser treatment done and what type of results can you expect? You will feel more confident about this treatment after knowing more about these points. Laser treatment produces great outcomes since its inception and has managed to become very popular because of its fast and long lasting outcomes.
- When it comes to healing acne, this type of treatment you will consider on a high node. It is very useful for those people who suffer from inflammatory acne. What made this treatment so popular today is the precise effects that patients use to get after the process.
- If you have a more sensitive skin, then you can take full advantage of the treatment. This treatment can come up with amazing results. This process can be used for hair removal as well. This hair removal process has appeared as one of the best options for those people who want a permanent hair removal on their body parts. When looking for a smooth and glowing skin, this hair removal treatment can be done to get the best outcome. The acceptance ratio for this treatment has increased tremendously in the recent time because of this reason.
If there are scars on your skin, then you can get rid of them with the help of an Acne Scar treatment. This procedure is administered under advanced equipment. Also, there is no need to worry about the prices as all the procedures are priced at very convenient rates. You can focus on living your life to the fullest with the help of the Acne scar treatment.
How can Dr. Lin can help?
Rather than relying on the use of traditional long-term antibiotics such as Accutane, we prefer to tailor the treatment uniquely to your needs to achieve the best results possible. We start you off with plant-derived oral supplements that effectively block oil production of your skin. You will notice a decrease of deep cystic acne within a few days. Then we use a combination of Salicylic and Retinoid Acid peels to reduce existing acne scar so you achieve a smoother skin complexion quickly.
Using gentle yet effective topical products to clear your skin and reduce acne scars. For grade 4 cystic acne, Isolaz laser will be used in combination with chemical peel to shut down oil production for the deep pore cleanse. If needed, we use Fraxel and Dermapen Microderm with combination of PRP/Growth Factors to reduce acne scars and rebuild your confidence.
MD Laser and Cosmetics offers their very own line of high-quality acne scar treatment, all-natural creams to ensure your acne problem does not come back after your treatment. Don’t hesitate to wait any longer, give us a call today and take the first step in treating your acne problem once and for all. Don’t let acne dictate your life goals, start your new life today with MD Acne and Acne Scar treatments.
Request an Appointment
Get started, take the first step! Request an appointment for consultation by filling out the form below or calling (650)340-7546. We will respond within 48 hours after you submit the request.